As a foster, we rely on you to take care of your foster dog like your own pet. We provide monthly flea/tick/heartworm preventatives for all of our dogs and ask you to administer these medications in a timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My foster dog is Pending Adoption- do I still need to do this?
- What if I already have preventatives at my house to give, can I use them?
- I just started fostering this dog and don’t know what date the preventatives should be given. What do I do?
- I got the preventatives but the weight seems wrong, or my foster dog has grown, lost excess weight or gained needed weight. What do I do?
- What is the big deal with heartworms anyway?
- If I have additional questions, who can I contact?